Please don't

 I lost someone today.

I cried for days. 

I cry when no one's around. 

I cry in a corner, where I am not found.

I think of them. 

I think of the time lost. 

I think of the times we fought.

I think of the times he sought to talk.

I think of the times I let go by.

I wish for another chance.

I wish my heart wouldn't explode,

With feelings, with words I can't even think.

I wish to ink my words,

To write a letter, to that unreachable world.

I cry 'cause I know its not possible, I 'cry cause I want to.

So please, I beg you, don't tell me your sorry for my loss.

I know you are. But you didn't know my loss.

So please, don't mention them. 'Cause I will cry,

And I don't want to embarrass myself.

So please, talk to me about weather, work or weekday,

Because when I am ready to talk, I will call you someday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Because

Resolution

Ode to Him